testtest

Special Report: Biden Weaponizing IRS Into a Well-Armed Paramilitary Force

I agree that not every IRS agent needs to be armed and needs this heavy equipment , but was it not IRS armed agents that took down Al Capone empire ?
It was definitely armed IRS agents that raided that gun store in Montana. The bill this article refers to, and which I agree with, says there should be ZERO armed IRS agents. There are enough federal, domestic LE agencies. The IRS has no business with a paramilitary unit.

They’re to guard the FEMA camps, right?

Can’t eyeroll hard enough.
Come on Hans. It is a pretty big stretch to equate people who ( rightly by the way and at Biden's own admission) believe Biden and other federal government "Actors" are weaponizing various government agencies ( there is plenty of evidence to suggest this is true) with people who believe the FEMA death camp crap.

I agree that not every IRS agent needs to be armed and needs this heavy equipment , but was it not IRS armed agents that took down Al Capone empire ?
So the last most noticeable “success” by the IRS was 92 years ago. Has there been no one else since then? And let’s face it, the USG wasn’t annoyed because Al was not filing his 1040EZ, it was because he was the top crime lord in the country. That doesn’t really explain why the IRS has suddenly decided it needs to get gunned up. Isn’t that the job of FBI or the US Marshall’s? I think the Montana dealer is fiddling his taxes, but what if this is the first step down the slippery slope? There is clearly an agenda here.

So the last most noticeable “success” by the IRS was 92 years ago. Has there been no one else since then? And let’s face it, the USG wasn’t annoyed because Al was not filing his 1040EZ, it was because he was the top crime lord in the country. That doesn’t really explain why the IRS has suddenly decided it needs to get gunned up. Isn’t that the job of FBI or the US Marshall’s? I think the Montana dealer is fiddling his taxes, but what if this is the first step down the slippery slope? There is clearly an agenda here.
If they have evidence or need to collect evidence to prove the Montana guy is defraudulating his taxes, I am 100% certain an armed squad of IRS goons was completely unnecessary. As the article pointed out, it's almost certain the IRS immediately turned those 4473s over to the ATF. If the IRS needed to confiscate this guy's books and other financial documentation to investigate him for tax fraud I would bet a lot of F'ing money they could have simply went in there with a couple FBI or ATF guys, without the tactical show of force, and gotten the stuff they needed.

There is little doubt the 4473s were not for the IRS or they would have been listed on the warrant. And frankly the IRS has no business conducting armed raids. That's why we have a DOJ.

Last edited:
Just imagine.jpg

Yes, it was Treasury Agents who took down Al Capone. Capone was smart. They couldn't prove bootlegging or murder on him. so they did an end run and got him for tax evasion.

Also consider that all these armed IRS agents are in fact Federal Agents. They could be used to bolster any other Federal Agency that could use extra manpower.

Yes, it was Treasury Agents who took down Al Capone. Capone was smart. They couldn't prove bootlegging or murder on him. so they did an end run and got him for tax evasion.

Also consider that all these armed IRS agents are in fact Federal Agents. They could be used to bolster any other Federal Agency that could use extra manpower.
Sure. Know what they can't do ? Confiscate 10k 4473s without a warrant. Except apparently they can.

For those that care (for those that don’t care scroll on I’m not arguing just breaking numbers)

Just respectfully relaying since I spent time at FLETC.

The IRS has around 80,000 employees. Out of those only around 2,000 are actual Special agents aka gun toters. However along with all the obvious tax stuff they are also detailed to do counter terrorism and espionage investigations. They have their specialty tax stuff at FLETC then a combined Criminal Investigation part where all agencies 1811 criminal investigators attend as a blended class’. US Marshals, DEA, ATF Capital Police EPA etc then they branch off to agency specific training. This is done so they can have interagency cooperation in general stuff and when applicable take over in their specific wheelhouse however the investigation takes them.

That said the list of equipment I read sounds within that number as agencies always have a certain amount over what they need. Agencies buy a lot of things

As far as the Senator wanting to auction them off it ain’t happening. The last Federal LE guns that found their way to the civilian market was the Customs Service CS-1 revolvers. Those were 3 and 4 inch S&W 686 revikvers. Everything else now has to go to other agencies or get cut up.

I had to watch my McMillian Sniper rifle get cut in pieces and also saw parts of Colt and S&W model 10’s and pre Model 10 38 revolvers M14’s and M1 carbines the Federal Bureau of Prisons cut up.

I will add I got a chuckle out of the article when it mentioned “what does a Agent need an HK 416 the same as a tier one operators” like a pro 2A guy just sounded like Bloomberg and his Moms and Mayors groups…just saying

Last edited:
Back