testtest

Spiritually Fit

RandomHero

Custom
Founding Member
There are areas in life where people strive every day to put an emphasis on what is important to them. Many focus on their weapons training and dedicate many hours into becoming the best. Some are equipment guru's and have all the specs on all the latest gear and products. Some work out consistently trying to become the strongest and fastest person they know. Let's say you are one of these, or perhaps a little of one or a little of each. Spending time focusing on these things can make one a valuable asset in many situations. But no matter what training you have, no matter the knowledge and experience you have in either topic, it is meaningless unless you are spiritually fit. Have you been hitting the gym? Are you spiritually fit?

I'm not as fit as I wish to be in either area.

First, the hardware in my total knee replacement has failed and I now need corrective surgery. It's been bothering me for the past couple of months, so it has limited my mobility and ability to maintain my physical fitness.

Second, there is always more that I can do to improve my spiritual health. I'm a work in progress.

Each and every day should be approached with the attitude that everything that should have been said to your loved ones, was said.
The Lord has said that then that's a belivin' in Him are not to be afearin'.
He also has said those with faith can do miracles.
I know from personal experience that He can and will perform miracles even when you don't deserve them...(i.e. Grace).

First, the hardware in my total knee replacement has failed and I now need corrective surgery. It's been bothering me for the past couple of months, so it has limited my mobility and ability to maintain my physical fitness.

Second, there is always more that I can do to improve my spiritual health. I'm a work in progress.
We are ALL a work in process!
Amen

We are all in need of work, but that's what is good about fellowship with brothers who speak the same tongue.

Proverbs 27:17
As
iron sharpens iron,
So a man sharpens the countenance of his friend.

I figure I'm more spiritually fit than I am physically. I'm not obese, still slender enough, but I hardly work out. I eat right. But yeah, the spiritual component is the one I focus on most.
It's like having two dogs. If you starve one and feed the other, then fight the two dogs. The starving dog will lose to the nourished dog. Same with your spiritual well being. If you do not feed your spirit, when it comes in conflict with the things of the world it will be weak and lose the fight, conform, and succumb to the things of the world. Just an analogy.

It's like having two dogs. If you starve one and feed the other, then fight the two dogs. The starving dog will lose to the nourished dog. Same with your spiritual well being. If you do not feed your spirit, when it comes in conflict with the things of the world it will be weak and lose the fight, conform, and succumb to the things of the world. Just an analogy.
I LIKE IT!!!

David I believe we are all, always a work in progress. Good luck
your knee surgery.

Back