testtest

Springfield 2020 waypoint.

Finally got out to the range with my new 2020 waypoint 6.5 prc with carbon fibre barrel and non adjustable stock,
Was quite windy but wanted to get some rounds through it. I mounted a riton optics 5-25x50 x5 conquer with a 20 moa rail. Took a bit of try to get it on the paper but once I did it was sweeet. Smooth as glass cycling and shot 3/4 moa at 100 yds with Hornady precision hunter 143 gr. Eldx. Once I had it where I wanted moved to the 300yd gong
As that’s as far as the range I shoot at goes and rang steel 5 for 5. I would just like to thank Springfield for building
Such an awesome rifle. I can’t say enough good about it.

Finally got out to the range with my new 2020 waypoint 6.5 prc with carbon fibre barrel and non adjustable stock,
Was quite windy but wanted to get some rounds through it. I mounted a riton optics 5-25x50 x5 conquer with a 20 moa rail. Took a bit of try to get it on the paper but once I did it was sweeet. Smooth as glass cycling and shot 3/4 moa at 100 yds with Hornady precision hunter 143 gr. Eldx. Once I had it where I wanted moved to the 300yd gong
As that’s as far as the range I shoot at goes and rang steel 5 for 5. I would just like to thank Springfield for building
Nice. Wish i had access to a range like that. Any pics of the rifle?

IMG_2712.jpeg

Back