testtest

Springfield Armory 1911 Defend your Legacy Mil-Spec

Great paper weights. 😁😂
1589725501286.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ok here I go. My lady has accepted a job at a local hospital, they were very impressed with her credentials and offered her an awesome package.
We got home from camping today and found all the paperwork in the mail including an incredible signing bonus check. During camping she was asking me about a handgun to carry so we went on the Springfield website and she wants the XDS Mod2 9mm she also told me she would buy me another handgun 😁
So I’m going for the 1911 Ronin, since I have the 1911 Range Officer in 45ACP I’m thinking the 9mm decisions, decisions.

7762F379-9A3A-44D1-BE3E-2A602127C6CB.jpeg
78F266A0-6D43-4C8D-9B7D-2C1E9031B6FD.jpeg
Another update, since some questions come up again today on the forum about the Mil Spec/Defend your legacy 1911

Almost 1400+ rounds thru the gun. No malfunctions. No issues. Regular cleanings. 230grain Win or Federal ammo. Going strong and kickin a$$.

Even put down a hog last week end.

Still impressed and a great get dusty, dirty and use outside in the woods gun.

Reminds me of when I took a high round count class and brought my Baer.

One of those loudmouths(you know the type) started talking up how I was gonna be demonstrating failure drills because I had a 1911.

His “basement tuned” Glock 19 crapped the bed on the second drill. He had to finish the class with a loaner from one of the instructors, because his G19 was SOO reliable, he didn’t even consider bringing a backup...my pistol didn’t fail once in the 500 rounds we went through.

And yes, I rubbed it in a bit...
If guys will stop improving the Glock, with after market stuff, it will run as it suppose to, and you didn't play fair bringing in a Baer, my favorite 1911 BTW.

Back