testtest

Springfield Armory Dual Pistol Bag Review

Meh. I still need another bag to put my two pistol bag into along with the other two pistols I’m taking, eyes, ears, ammo, tool pouch and IFAK.
I agree! I use a S&W range bag for all of this, for around $25 more than this SA bag, and very good quality with tons of room...

1699292154748.png

I agree! I use a S&W range bag for all of this, for around $25 more than this SA bag, and very good quality with tons of room...

View attachment 46666

I have one of these bags, plenty of room, lots of compartments for many different accessories, and it has served me well. Got a deal on it where I bought my Shield 9 long before I got my Hellcat. Not dissing the Springfield bag though. Get whatever works best for you.

Last edited:
I have a pistol bag for each of my pistols. If you want a good quality pistol bag for a reasonable price, check out LA Police Gear.
I agree with HG since I use the same LA Police Gear bags for individual pistols. Matter of fact I have 3 on order.

when i first start 3 years ago, i took up to 4 guns at a time, and boxes and boxes of ammo. then all the other accessories for the range.

now, i only take 1 gun, and maybe some days 2 boxes of ammo....

and even that was getting a bit too heavy for me.

so i said, "screw it all, i ain't breaking my back anymore"...

and instead of a range bag, i got me one of these......i just need to use the Handicap ramp at the range.

1699303610779.png

Back