testtest

Springfield Armory Echelon Upgrades

Here's my Echelon with a Patriot CNC compressor (using lighter recoil spring), Surefire X300U light, and Holosun XE507C GR X2 with green ACSS Vulcan reticle. It's super sweet and has become my favorite gun!

Attachments

• Echelon1.jpg
    Echelon1.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 80
I’ve only shot it once with the comp. My friend was shooting his non-comped Echelon and we could tell it definitely makes a difference. I’m not sure I like the huge length increase. It’s more like the EcheLong now. I’d be curious to try a micro comp as well.
I put around 300 rounds through my Echelon prior to getting the comp in March, and another 400 rounds since, various grains. For me the comp helps me to get back on target quickly and my accuracy has improved as a result. I’m not going back lol!

Out of the box the trigger pull of my Echelon averaged 5.8lbs. With the PRP kit installed the average dropped down to 4.2lbs. Hope you get similar results.
When I first installed a PRP trigger in my Echelon the stock trigger averaged 5.8lb's, After the installation the trigger averaged 4.2lb's. I guess I've fired 600-700 rounds since then. Just a few minutes ago I checked trigger and it now averages 3.5lbs, 7 ounces lighter. This might be useless info thought it might be interesting to some one.

When I first installed a PRP trigger in my Echelon the stock trigger averaged 5.8lb's, After the installation the trigger averaged 4.2lb's. I guess I've fired 600-700 rounds since then. Just a few minutes ago I checked trigger and it now averages 3.5lbs, 7 ounces lighter. This might be useless info thought it might be interesting to some one.
Good to know 🙂

Back