testtest

Springfield Armory Hellcat Pro Lineup

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled “Springfield Armory Hellcat Pro Lineup” and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/springfield-armory-hellcat-pro-lineup/.

I live in Ca 🤨 and love my XDSub compact 9, but as a female, it's not comfortable to carry. I have my Shield for that, but my XD is very accurate and the Hellcat Pro is calling my name to add as an EDC 😁 but my bank account says something different..LOL

I live in Ca 🤨 and love my XDSub compact 9, but as a female, it's not comfortable to carry. I have my Shield for that, but my XD is very accurate and the Hellcat Pro is calling my name to add as an EDC 😁 but my bank account says something different..LOL
Where there is a will there is a way. 😉 You're not alone, my bank account screams at me also. Give it a little bit of time and you'll get there!

I hear you! I too live in California (for now) and while I staked my life on my XD9 Subcompact, my Hellcat Pro is like my AMEX, I never leave home without it.

There are a few guns I think would be a good fit, although I don’t know if your king allows them. 365XL, Masada 9S, Hellcat Pro.

Do you carry appendix ?

I purchased a Hellcat Pro package that has a range bag, a soft padded case, a soft cloth holster, 5- 15 round magazines a 17 round magazine and a Viridian green laser. Entire package was Christmas priced at $599.00 and I couldn't pass that deal up. I love shooting it and use it as my CCW which would be great except no holster company makes a OWB holster that I can use with the laser installed. I also have a regular Hellcat, love them both.

I thought the Wasp sight was discontinued? I saw where this article still listed it early in it.
It was discontinued, I still have the original one when they first came out, still works great, but I don't use it, it sits on shelf in safe, but still works.....lol

Back