testtest

Springfield Give Away Day!!

So I figured I’d post my experience of what is going to be the Prodigy? Give away, I’m at Kentucky Gun Company, (KGC) in Kentucky early to get a decent parking spot at what is going to be
“I’m guessing” a crazy day.
FYI I tried checking in and got a notification that I’m early so I guess you can’t check in to get a “safe code” until 10am.
KGC opens at 9am
More to come!!!!

So I figured I’d post my experience of what is going to be the Prodigy? Give away, I’m at Kentucky Gun Company, (KGC) in Kentucky early to get a decent parking spot at what is going to be
“I’m guessing” a crazy day.
FYI I tried checking in and got a notification that I’m early so I guess you can’t check in to get a “safe code” until 10am.
KGC opens at 9am
More to come!!!!
Good luck !!

5152B9B7-FA27-42D0-A6CB-A5EDE2F42E83.jpeg

About to jump in the shower here myself and head off to McBride's to try my hand. It's my birthday weekend as well as my buddy's who is coming with. Regardless of what happens, someone is coming home with something today. Good luck to everyone!!

So in the store at 9am I got the chance to talk guns with one of the salesman, they had a 4.25 Prodigy he let me hold and it is a very nice handgun, that being said I do have to say the double stack grip was a little big even for my larger then average hands. He also let me hold a Staccato and although wayyyy out of budget and a beautiful gun. The only negative for me is the vented slide, not a fan. So to end the wait no I did not win and as I write this I was just notified that there was a winner at KGC.
Am I disappointed sure but you know what? I’m ok with the outcome. Although Prodigy Greatness didn’t touch me I feel I’m pretty darn lucky. I have some incredible firearms with the majority being Springfield’s and a very good life with a beautiful lady and good health. There is NOTHING GREATER than that.

Good luck to those that haven’t tried yet.

Back