testtest

Springfield Hell Cat 3" Desert FDE OSP HC 9319FOSP

D

Deleted member

SPRINGFIELD HELL CAT 3" DESERT FDE OSP HC 9319FOSP

YUP, I have one and I like it a LOT (w/ Crucial Conceal holster)... My go-to conceal carry... Am I missing something or is it difficult to FULLY load the mags?! I am not a newbie/light-weight and have big/strong hands but man-o-man getting ALL those rounds in the 11/13 mags was a chore... New springs perhaps extra-stiff? Also, I have ordered the Shields Mini 8 MOA optic... My first impressions at the range with FMJ are all good but I was constantly hitting LOW at 25 yds...

Last edited by a moderator:
YUP, I have one and I like it a LOT (w/ Crucial Conceal holster)... My go-to conceal carry... Am I missing something or is it difficult to FULLY load the mags?! I am not a newbie/light-weight and have big/strong hands but man-o-man getting ALL those rounds in the 11/13 mags was a chore... New springs perhaps extra-stiff? Also, I have ordered the Shields Mini 8 MOA optic... My first impressions at the range with FMJ are all good but I was constantly hitting LOW at 25 yds...
Mine lightened up a bit after a while but I’m sure glad I got a mag loader lol.

They definitely loosen up over time. The 13+1 mag takes a bit longer but all mine have loosened up to the point where i don't need the Uplula to load them.

Back