testtest

Springfield RMA Warranty Repair Times?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had experience with Springfield’s warranty repair times. I sent a Springfield Saint .308 in around 5 weeks ago because the handguard was crooked and the barrel was off center. I got a confirmation email that the RMA was received, but after that nothing. Is this normal? Does it usually take such a long time to hear back or get any updates? I wasn’t worried but not I’m starting to get a little concerned that my rifle entered a black hole. Any advice or input is appreciated

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had experience with Springfield’s warranty repair times. I sent a Springfield Saint .308 in around 5 weeks ago because the handguard was crooked and the barrel was off center. I got a confirmation email that the RMA was received, but after that nothing. Is this normal? Does it usually take such a long time to hear back or get any updates? I wasn’t worried but not I’m starting to get a little concerned that my rifle entered a black hole. Any advice or input is appreciated
Have you tried calling customer service for an update?

Springfield Armory customer service

(800) 680-6866

Personally I have had excellent customer service and response times. Did you contact anyone specific at Springfield before shipping it in for repairs? And if so, have you contacted that staff member in reference?

Personally I have had excellent customer service and response times. Did you contact anyone specific at Springfield before shipping it in for repairs? And if so, have you contacted that staff member in reference?
Yes I called the customer support. I don’t exactly remember who it was, but she helped me out and I got it in to them. I just called customer support again and the gentleman said he will contact the technician and forward me an email, let’s hope this gets things rolling 🤞

It took me roughly 3 weeks time from sending in my SA-35 to have the finish and front sight repaired until I got her back from Springfield. I called once a week to check on the status and they happily kept me up to date on how things were going. The lady who I had spoken to was great. Her name was Diane but I unfortunately didn't get her last name. But she was great to deal with.

Yes I called the customer support. I don’t exactly remember who it was, but she helped me out and I got it in to them. I just called customer support again and the gentleman said he will contact the technician and forward me an email, let’s hope this gets things rolling 🤞
Keep us updated. Springfield is really good with their customer service. So, they should get you taken care of.

When I sent my SA-35 in, I stayed in touch with the customer rep and he kept me updated through the entire process. I had it back in a couple of weeks.
Good luck!

There are several factors one is how many people are in front of you second is to access the situation and come up with a resolution. I sent my XD back back was nothing wrong with weapon I picked a local gunsmith to install night sights and that was a bad decision Springfield took care of the issue and have not had a issue since and that was almost 2months. My 1911 was about 3 weeks. Hope that helped

Well the service rep told me the armored said the work was finished, and I just got the shipping notification today! I’m glad everything got sorted out and they were very responsive to my questions. Good stuff from Springfield all around
Thank you for posting the response from Springfield. I was confident your concerns would be addressed. Sorry it took longer than you expected, but many factors play a roll in lead times on repairs. Springfield has a great customer service team. Keep us updated once you receive your SAINT.

Thank you for posting the response from Springfield. I was confident your concerns would be addressed. Sorry it took longer than you expected, but many factors play a roll in lead times on repairs. Springfield has a great customer service team. Keep us updated once you receive your SAINT.
Received the rifle around 2 weeks ago. Everything was perfect on it. Retorqued barrel but fixed my alignment issues, and the handguard was straight as a laser. Was glad they got it fixed without a hiccup and responded to me quickly!

Received the rifle around 2 weeks ago. Everything was perfect on it. Retorqued barrel but fixed my alignment issues, and the handguard was straight as a laser. Was glad they got it fixed without a hiccup and responded to me quickly!
Thank you for posting this I just bought my first Springfield and it's nice to know their CS is this good just in case. There is one brand of gun I will not buy because of their CS.

Back