testtest

Springfield Ronin Operator 4.25 9mm Review

Nice review on the Springfield Ronin Operator 4.25 9mm. I have two 1911’s in 9mm, my RO and Kimber Custom II, both are excellent shooters, but I know, the 1911 is supposed to be .45acp.

Good review Anni,
1911's not 45 cal's shame on you!!!! At least on a good platform! :)
By chart, looks like 9mm's trying hard to stay on 45ACP's heels?
Nice groups with Remington JHP's and looks like recoil may have effected other groupings.
9mm may be "45 lite" at times? :)

Nice review on the Springfield Ronin Operator 4.25 9mm. I have two 1911’s in 9mm, my RO and Kimber Custom II, both are excellent shooters, but I know, the 1911 is supposed to be .45acp.

I checked one of these out one of these in 9mm at my local PX and was not impressed with the craftsmanship at all. The aluminum frame looked like it was spray painted with a shake can you can pickup at the local hardware store and was dull throughout. The guys at the firearms counter were also dismayed at the lackluster appearance commenting that it almost looked unfinished. In addition, the grips were a light shade not like the deep/rich colored pictures posted online. I was not able to view the stainless steel version.

I also checked out the EMP 4 Concealed Carry Contour and the frame also had a very dull appearance. Not impressed with the finish on these two SA all metal pistols.

I went to the range this morning and while walking through the store on the way out I noticed they had 1911 Ronin in 10mm very nice looking gun. At $748.00
a very good price as well.

Back