testtest

Springfield Saint Jamming

I have never ever in my many years of working on these firearms have had a bolt carrier group that is in serviceable condition create a headspace issue. Let alone a catastrophic result or failure. As any quality manufacturer's of BCG's have a high standard of quality control, this scenario is highly unlikely. If it would be a headspace issue in the neck of the chamber and catastrophic results were a highly possible, it would have had a catastrophic failure with the current headspace issue with the current bolt carrier group. This was not reported as such. In my experience we have swapped out hundreds of them in the military. After a deployment, we would disassemble them and drop our parts in a solvent ben. After cleaning them we would reassemble them with whatever we grabbed first with zero issues.

That's the way most of the armors did the 1911s in the Navy as well. According to my buddy. I have another buddy who was briefly an armor in the Marine Corps and while he wouldn't say that didn't happen, he personally tried to keep parts in the same guns. He's probably lying though. lol

Back