testtest

Springfield sale

@rmc51
I did some quick research on this site, the company is owned by someone called Charley Crawford. LinkedIn shows he has (1) contact???
Honestly this looks like a scam website I would be very worried about doing any business with him.
I know people that have used CDNN for 10+ years for magazines. They had Bushmaster and DPMS's spare parts that they sold off. They are now selling gun.

1675602103809.gif

Last edited:
I know people that have used CDNN for 10+ years for magazines. They had Bushmaster and DPMS's spare parts that they sold off. They are now selling gun.

View attachment 36166
Great!

I just looked and what I found was the owner who shows himself as having a LinkedIn profile with a following of (1) person is in my OPINION not a well known person.

To those that have had good luck then good for you, I personally don’t buy guns online anyway so I’m moving on from this discussion.

@rmc51
I did some quick research on this site, the company is owned by someone called Charley Crawford. LinkedIn shows he has (1) contact???
Honestly this looks like a scam website I would be very worried about doing any business with him.
I’ve bought quite a few magazines from CDNN, good prices, fast delivery and good customer service, they’ve been one of my go to sites for a while. Not a scam website based on my experience.

CDNN is legit! Yes I used to get catalogs from them all the time. I bought many things from them over the years.
LinkedIn? laughable!
In my corporate world I've asked numerous people to remove my name from their profile. I'm not a social media type of person and do not want my name out there in anyone's LinkedIn profile. I do not know much about Linkedin but it seems to me you build your own profile to make yourself look more important than you may actually be.

I do know that CDNN has been a huge seller of firearms and related gear for decades as a legit business.

CDNN has been around for decades & a well-known legit business.

Have done business with them multiple times.

They do a lot of business sell items that other manufacturer's are closing out.
I have recommended them many times. I know a number of people that have bought a lot of Beretta magazines from them (92, 96, 84, 85's) the prices were not bad but the big thing was they had them in stock. We could not find them anywhere else but the factory and of course with factory prices.

1675620809603.gif

Back