testtest

Springfield XD(M) 3.8 .45 ACP

Can anyone help me find a status for availability of the Springfield XD(M) 3.8 .45 ACP? It seems to be 'out of stock' everywhere I look except gunbroker.com and then the seller only lists one at a time and it is going for over $800.00. I have tested a friends and it was perfect for my hands and strength but can't find it anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

There is pretty much a scarcity of all guns right now...you can either wait until the panic goes away (maybe later this year?) or pay the premium to get one now.

Can anyone help me find a status for availability of the Springfield XD(M) 3.8 .45 ACP? It seems to be 'out of stock' everywhere I look except gunbroker.com and then the seller only lists one at a time and it is going for over $800.00. I have tested a friends and it was perfect for my hands and strength but can't find it anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.
The 3.8 XDM is discontinued, so only the occasional few new units are around. The XDM Elite 3.8 is available but so far only in 9mm. I would think a .45 will come out eventually but haven’t heard of any plans as of yet.

The two places I know of have a couple.
There are two sitting at 2a Shooting in Tulsa Oklahoma and Sports World. They might be able to transfer if you call them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back