testtest

SPRINGFIELD XDE .45 Sights

B

BLACKRIFLE REVIEWS

I am looking for sights to my Springfield XDE .45 3.3 " Pistol. Has anyone put new sight on their XDE they would recommend? I put the TRUGLO sights on my XDM 9mm 4.5" and I like them but I would like sights that glow in the dark for my XDE.45.Please post pics of the sights you have put on your XDE.45 or XDE 9mm and a link where I can purchase them.

1584465861685.png
SKU: TG13XD1PC
These are the Pro Day/Night Pro Orange that are on almost all of my Pistols. I have these on my XDe 3.8 9mm. The Pro Day/Night set will be all green, I prefer the Orange for contrast during day shooting

View attachment 3355 SKU: TG13XD1PC
These are the Pro Day/Night Pro Orange that is on almost all of my Pistols. I have these on my XDe 3.8 9mm. The Pro Day/Night set will be all green, I prefer the Orange for contrast during day shooting
Thank you for your reply post a photo of your pistol with these sights. These do fit the XDE .45 ??? if they do I will purchase them as I like the orange on the front sight and the fact they glow in low light. I was told the rear sight dovetail was a few thousandths larger on the XDE as to the XDM ??

I apologize for the poor photo. They have fast and excellent customer service so give them a call to verify. XDe and XDm are separate sight choices. They are very bright at night.
View attachment 3392
do you have a phone number ? I got to buy these, I do like the U notch Sights on the new XDM ELITE and the New Hell Cat I wonder if they will fit my XDE .45.

The dovetails on the XDE and XDM, XDS, XD classic all are the same. A few thousands could be tolerances between guns.

With Truglo on each version Tritium, TFO, TFX, TFX Pro They only make one for XD’s

Just got my XDE .45 on Wednesday and haven't had a chance to get to the range until Sunday. But to help with sight alignment i was looking at either Crimson Trace laser or a Viridian laser which would be the better choice

Just got my XDE .45 on Wednesday and haven't had a chance to get to the range until Sunday. But to help with sight alignment i was looking at either Crimson Trace laser or a Viridian laser which would be the better choice

Honest answer?

Neither will.

Reason being—you will have to sight in the laser to cowitness your sights, which means if you have an sight alignment issue...the laser will be misaligned as well.

I would recommend taking the money you have earmarked for a laser and getting some qualified instruction on keeping your sights aligned.

Honest answer?

Neither will.

Reason being—you will have to sight in the laser to cowitness your sights, which means if you have an sight alignment issue...the laser will be misaligned as well.

I would recommend taking the money you have earmarked for a laser and getting some qualified instruction on keeping your sights aligned.
Ok instead of those what about the TruGlo sights like the ones they offer for night /low light conditions. I'm 67 and having cataract and corrective surgery had the right eye done but haven't had the left eye because of this BS Chinese Flu crap was supposed to have been done on the 23th of March. Anyway thanks for your help and answer

Ok instead of those what about the TruGlo sights like the ones they offer for night /low light conditions. I'm 67 and having cataract and corrective surgery had the right eye done but haven't had the left eye because of this BS Chinese Flu crap was supposed to have been done on the 23th of March. Anyway thanks for your help and answer

Ah; I misunderstood what you were going for, earlier...you want a more visible sight.

In that case, either of the lasers you are looking at would work; I’m partial to Crimson Trace, I think that they’re just overall better built...but, if you are going to be at an outdoor range a lot, the red tends to wash out in bright light...if the CT model you are looking at comes in green, that’s probably your best option.

You could also look at sights; the TruGlo TFO's are nice, as are the TXF versions with the high visibility front dot. My personal preference are Trijicon HD’s...here is a picture of them, on one of my pistols:
56DAC176-13E5-42E9-A0E2-D0ECF9138B8A.jpeg

And, here’s a pic of them in low light:
6A00FD54-BF8C-47F3-B486-3514F2E5F6CD.jpeg

That orange wouldn’t “pop” like that if you, for instance, took it out of a nightstand drawer at zero dark thirty; the orange is luminescent and needs to be “charged”...but it is reflective, as well, so if there’s any light, it shows up (there is also a bright green tritium center on the orange...it’s somewhat visible, sorry for the blurry pics)...and all the charging that sight got was from about a minute or two that I took it outside and got the first photo by the tree.

Ah; I misunderstood what you were going for, earlier...you want a more visible sight.

In that case, either of the lasers you are looking at would work; I’m partial to Crimson Trace, I think that they’re just overall better built...but, if you are going to be at an outdoor range a lot, the red tends to wash out in bright light...if the CT model you are looking at comes in green, that’s probably your best option.

You could also look at sights; the TruGlo TFO's are nice, as are the TXF versions with the high visibility front dot. My personal preference are Trijicon HD’s...here is a picture of them, on one of my pistols:View attachment 4946

And, here’s a pic of them in low light:
View attachment 4947

That orange wouldn’t “pop” like that if you, for instance, took it out of a nightstand drawer at zero dark thirty; the orange is luminescent and needs to be “charged”...but it is reflective, as well, so if there’s any light, it shows up (there is also a bright green tritium center on the orange...it’s somewhat visible, sorry for the blurry pics)...and all the charging that sight got was from about a minute or two that I took it outside and got the first photo by the tree.
That orange sure does pop out. Thanks

I am looking for sights to my Springfield XDE .45 3.3 " Pistol. Has anyone put new sight on their XDE they would recommend? I put the TRUGLO sights on my XDM 9mm 4.5" and I like them but I would like sights that glow in the dark for my XDE.45.Please post pics of the sights you have put on your XDE.45 or XDE 9mm and a link where I can purchase them.
[/QUOTE I agree the TRUGLO should be standard on all Springfield Armory Pistols it would only boost their Hand Gun sales ! 🔫 🇺🇸 💯

I went with the Trijicon model 600752 night sight. They really show up in the dark got the ones with the orange outline. Puts these on my XDE .45 today at a LGS and went to the range on the way home

Back