testtest

Springtime In The Midwest. . .

Mr.W.

Professional
Founding Member
The weather outlook at my location has me dreading a bit of a deluge. Four plus inches is likely over the next few days, on already highly saturated ground. I do hope that's overstated. I also hope the old pump in the basement holds true!

IMG_2642.png

Today’ and tomorrow’s severe weather outlook from the SPC

yeah us too...3 more days after today..of stinking rain...

and yes, the weatherman also mentioned "some snow" might happen, ( further north) and NO, this ain't no April Fools Day joke.

Well, thanks to the Almighty, the worst is behind us, at present. I logged two and forty/one hundredth inches precipitation here at "Hardscrabble Acre." No tornadic events locally that I'm aware of. Much colder temperatures, with snow showers, for the next few days. I'm thoroughly grateful and satisfied. Oh, and the old pump is holding strong!

Well, thanks to the Almighty, the worst is behind us, at present. I logged two and forty/one hundredth inches precipitation here at "Hardscrabble Acre." No tornadic events locally that I'm aware of. Much colder temperatures, with snow showers, for the next few days. I'm thoroughly grateful and satisfied. Oh, and the old pump is holding strong!
Where I live we got about 4.4" of rain over the past 3 days, had a tornado warning just about 30 miles west of me, guess it was a funnel cloud and thankfully never touched down

yup, like i said in posting 4, here we are getting more rain.

we don't even need this shite.

rivers have been cresting, the reservoirs are full, streets getting flooded, basements getting water, the S.S. Queen Mary sailing down the local streets.

enough already.

i anticipate springtime and like around the Mother's Day weekend (or the weekend before), i turn up the soil, lay down nutrients, and mix it in. but no way can this been done, unless the soil has been dried out several days before that.

if this crap keeps up, the wife and i will not enjoy tomatoes or eggplant, or green beans, but rather mud pies.

Jesus H. Christ...STOP RAINING...!!!!!

Back