testtest

State of Washington drops the Bar Exam to be a lawyer

Attachments

• nyuk.jpg
    nyuk.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 17
Wow, dropping the bar exam requirement to become a lawyer in Washington State is definitely a bold move! It's intriguing to see how the legal landscape is evolving. On another note, I recently stumbled upon some interesting information about FDA warning letters. These letters play a crucial role in enforcing federal laws related to food, drugs, and cosmetics. They provide valuable insights into compliance issues and offer guidance on how to address them. If you're curious, here's the link to learn more: https://federal-lawyer.com/fda-warning-letters/

I wonder if wild west killer John Wesley Hardin ever had to pass the bar? I kinda' doubt it. He just said "I think I'll be a lawyer" ... and everyone around him said "Yeh, that's a good idea there Johnny"."

I wonder if wild west killer John Wesley Hardin ever had to pass the bar? I kinda' doubt it. He just said "I think I'll be a lawyer" ... and everyone around him said "Yeh, that's a good idea there Johnny"."
He actually did pass the bar. He studied religion and law during his 17 years behind bars and passed the bar exam when he got out. Of course less than a year later he was shot in the back of the head while playing poker. Which some would argue was fitting for a lawyer. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Puget Sound controls the state because of their population size, as does the Willamette Valley in OR.

Then the CA-type Pols shove cr-p down the rest of the states' throats.

Back