testtest

Stay outta Austin...

They lied under oath, i seen the video when it first happened, been a couple years ago and he raised the gun up and pointed it at him, was no mistaking. this was taken from close range. i remember saying well he won't serve any time. how wrong i was. i looked for it this morning and it is gone.

Whoever made it took it down or was threatened to remove it, either way it is gone and the witness told a big lie if he said he didn't point it at him.
I remember that video your talking about. There was also a video taken from a higher elevation of the scene when the event occurred.

If the video actually exists and would be exonerating…don’t you think the defense would have used it?

That or they tried, and it was inadmissible.

And a pardon just to feed raw meat to your base is kinda despicable.

What crime did the witnesses commit, exactly?

Pretty big assumption on your part.
What crime? Let's start with blocking a public roadway without a permit . If they will do that , they would be willing to do other things that are against the law.

On top of that , BLM/antifa have proven themselves to be violent by attacking others , committing arson , and destroying property.

I stand by my statement , if the witnesses were other BLM/antfa I am sure they would want to protect one of their own.

If the video actually exists and would be exonerating…don’t you think the defense would have used it?

If you look at cases like George Floyd or Jacob Blake and other cases like that you'll see that the full videos were not shown to the general public. These full videos can still be found but most have been either purged from the main streaming sites like YouTube or they are shadow banned so to find them you need to dig deep.

Even if a video is shown in it's full context which should exonerate a defendant that doesn't mean a fair trial was conducted especially considering where the trial takes place because of political leanings.

Unfortunately I feel that a lot of people out there cast verdicts through emotions or political leanings rather than looking through an independent lens and casting a verdict to the letter of the law.

There was a video showing it was self defense, but that has been two years ago and it's gone. the guy is innocent regardless of what side he is on. this creep got what he deserved

Back