testtest

Stepped on it a broke it

Fish

Operator
After a day at the range came home a cleaned my carry. Field strip my Hellcat but dropped the guild rod assembly on the floor. Got up to get it but instead of getting it I stepped on it and broke it...My bad. Springfield had none in stock so went to Galloway Precision and ordered a 16 lb guild rod assat embly. The stock is 14lb Galloway started at 16 lb. Range report to fallow. Never had problem with any of Galloways products.

After a day at the range came home a cleaned my carry. Field strip my Hellcat but dropped the guild rod assembly on the floor. Got up to get it but instead of getting it I stepped on it and broke it...My bad. Springfield had none in stock so went to Galloway Precision and ordered a 16 lb guild rod assat embly. The stock is 14lb Galloway started at 16 lb. Range report to fallow. Never had problem with any of Galloways products.
I've heard that NC has places that can/do have large rifle primers for sale, but most aren't online for sale? Other forums state this also about their states where they found lrp's. I'm fortunate enough to have plenty in my inventory for testing and reloading.

I've heard that NC has places that can/do have large rifle primers for sale, but most aren't online for sale? Other forums state this also about their states where they found lrp's. I'm fortunate enough to have plenty in my inventory for testing and reloading.
I feel a disruption in the force.

Now I'm confused!! Reread my post and positive never mentioned primers. My post was just about breaking the guild rod assembly in my Hellcat. Sorry if I screwed anything up.
It was that I noticed you were in NC is all. You are correct about NOT mentioning primers, but was curious if you have seen lrp's in stock at a retailer that you've been in recently?

Back