testtest

Sterling shotshells

Bassbob

Emissary
Anyone used them ? So far I have remained fairly well stocked up on the regulars ( Remington, Federal, etc.) but I got a pretty good deal locally on a couple cases of Sterling 9 pellet 00B. I know it's Turkish and they claim to supply military and LEO around the globe.

So if no one has been using it I will give my thoughts on it after I get to the range with it.

Anyone used them ? So far I have remained fairly well stocked up on the regulars ( Remington, Federal, etc.) but I got a pretty good deal locally on a couple cases of Sterling 9 pellet 00B. I know it's Turkish and they claim to supply military and LEO around the globe.

So if no one has been using it I will give my thoughts on it after I get to the range with it.
I just picked up 50 12 gauge slugs of Herters brand which is the Bass Pro in house brand of ammo. I shot 10 of them tonight and they feel loaded a little bit hot.

I haven't used the Sterling brand myself so I'd be interested to hear your experience with them. I have roughly 200 Federal slugs on hand and about the same amount in 00 buck that are mostly Federal or Fiocchi.

I just picked up 50 12 gauge slugs of Herters brand which is the Bass Pro in house brand of ammo. I shot 10 of them tonight and they feel loaded a little bit hot.

I haven't used the Sterling brand myself so I'd be interested to hear your experience with them. I have roughly 200 Federal slugs on hand and about the same amount in 00 buck that are mostly Federal or Fiocchi.

Yeah I have a lot of Federal Truball 1600 slugs. I like them a lot. I'll definitely give an update after I get the Sterlings and hit the range.

I had bought 5 cases (200rnds per) at $75/case of Rio royal buck 00 9 pellets that are good. 1345 velocity advertised. I have some slugs that state "for rifles barrel only" from brenneke USA 1 1/2oz slug that kick like none other. These advertise 1,604mv and 3,804me. I don't have a rifles barrel, but shoot well enough at 50 yards. Hit a carriage head bolt at 50 yards and it severed the head from the rest of the bolt and it went skipping across the field. Definitely update us on the out come. Hope they're good ones!

I had bought 5 cases (200rnds per) at $75/case of Rio royal buck 00 9 pellets that are good. 1345 velocity advertised. I have some slugs that state "for rifles barrel only" from brenneke USA 1 1/2oz slug that kick like none other. These advertise 1,604mv and 3,804me. I don't have a rifles barrel, but shoot well enough at 50 yards. Hit a carriage head bolt at 50 yards and it severed the head from the rest of the bolt and it went skipping across the field. Definitely update us on the out come. Hope they're good ones!
Ironically rifled slugs are for smoothbore and rifled shotgun barrels are for regular slugs. Weird right.

Back