testtest

Stiff Mag release on 9119

My XDs .45 is like that also. Easier with an empty magazine but still very hard to release. With a full mag it is extremely hard to release. Of all the pistols I have owned and do now own , the XDs.45 has by far the hardest mag release I have ever encountered.

Mine loosened up over time. If you’re having a useability issue (ie would affect a tactical reload), give Springfield a call. Their customer service representatives can answer your questions/concerns Monday through Friday 8:30 to 4:30 CST via phone at 1-800-680-6866 or email sales@springfield-armory.com
Let us know if you do and what they say.

Mine loosened up over time. If you’re having a useability issue (ie would affect a tactical reload), give Springfield a call. Their customer service representatives can answer your questions/concerns Monday through Friday 8:30 to 4:30 CST via phone at 1-800-680-6866 or email sales@springfield-armory.com
Let us know if you do and what they say.
Mine hasn’t loosened up at all. It’s not a big deal to me though. It’s not too difficult to load all 13 rounds in the mag and while it’s tight AF, it’s not THAT hard to insert or drop a mag. And when you really NEED to drop the mag it will be empty anyway. Just gotta realize inserting a full mag requires you to slam it up in there pretty good.

Back