testtest

Still soft on crime?

Shelby County (Memphis) DA is currently under a lot of criticism for his soft on crime attitude. Especially in regard to juveniles. The Speaker of the State House is calling for impeachment. Won't happen, but he deserves it. :poop:

I wonder what the DA's stance is now? Probably won't change, it seems you can't fix stupid.

Ok …
1) truth hurts for these do good DA’s soft on crime .. comes around goes around

2) the reporter sucks.. quote:
“by two suspects who allegedly pointed high-powered automatic rifles at them, according to reports.”
A) there are no “high powered” rifles. There are no power classes for rifles.
B) there are no “automatic” rifles, unless they inspected them before the press release to determine the rifles were not semi auto rifles.

Shelby County (Memphis) DA is currently under a lot of criticism for his soft on crime attitude. Especially in regard to juveniles. The Speaker of the State House is calling for impeachment. Won't happen, but he deserves it. :poop:
Like to see soft on crime, take a look at Salem Oregon and you will see why many undesirables are headed to Oregon.

"social worker" would be fun name for carry gun. "smith & wesson social worker".
IMHO, nothing good has the word "social" in it. :mad:

"Social justice"
"Social democrat"
"Social media"
"Social distancing"
"Social disease"

...and so forth. I want no parts of any of it. :mad:

IMHO, nothing good has the word "social" in it. :mad:

"Social justice"
"Social democrat"
"Social media"
"Social distancing"
"Social disease"

...and so forth. I want no parts of any of it. :mad:
But just think of all the liberal brain cramps trying to wrap their heads around it. I can see the commercial now…. “You’re always safe when you carry The Social Worker by Hi-Point.”

I would be inclined to think the "victim" is celebrating. It's all intentional. Stupid? Hardly...the plan is chaos, and it is working like a charm. I'm comfortable with my tin foil hat, knowing it's better than a blindfold.

Back