testtest

Stimulus check?

Which gun will you buy with your stimulus check?
2678E421-9B50-4D38-A05A-ED6949F15355.jpeg

I believe it! My favorite right now is my XDM 10 5 1/4. I like it even better than my Springfield 1911 range officer target, and that's really saying something! It's just that 10 ammunition is so expensive.

Well, right now 9mm is expensive, if you can even find it. I got the XDM 5.25 in 9mm, as I wanted something to shoot for fun, and possibly USPSA, without the cost of .40 or 45acp ammo. The 10mm XDM 5.25 had not come out yet at that point, but even if it had been around, 10mm ammo is on up there too.

I imagine in a couple of months, 9mm and 5.56/.227 ammo will be available again. I doubt I will be able to go shooting unless I go to an outdoor range, until COVID-19 and social distancing is past us. And even if I did go, I would probably limit myself to shooting .22LR, as that is all I have a large amount of. My stash of .38 is fairly large, as is my 380acp, but 9mm is low, as I had no idea I needed to stock up when I last went shooting a month ago.

I am trying to figure if I am even getting one.
djthumper, the following two links can help determine if you qualify. Good luck & hope you do.

Back