testtest

Stimulus check?

No check for me, as I'm over the max amount to get one. Thing is that my pension is under the limit for a full check amount, but a stock dividend that got reinvested back into the mutual fund, put me over the income max (but I really never had the money in hand so to speak). Looking at the stock market, I've lost $$ since it got reinvested :mad:, one can only hope it returns and then some. Oh well, there's people out there that need it more than I, so good luck to those that really need it. (y)

XDm 10mm 5.25 if I buy one. My second pick is the MArlin 1895 guidegun in 45/70. Because too much is just right.
I always wanted one of those lever action guns. Very sweet 16in barrel. The only thing I didn’t like was the Texas Stock in fact when I worked for Marlin I had the lower receiver strap and a pistol grip stock and permission by the owner to build my own guide gun but never got around to it 😒

No check for me, as I'm over the max amount to get one. Thing is that my pension is under the limit for a full check amount, but a stock dividend that got reinvested back into the mutual fund, put me over the income max (but I really never had the money in hand so to speak). Looking at the stock market, I've lost $$ since it got reinvested :mad:, one can only hope it returns and then some. Oh well, there's people out there that need it more than I, so good luck to those that really need it. (y)
Forward your stimulus check to the following:

Annihilator (Series Model 101)
In Care of Skynet
Your device will know how to find me
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
J/K

The "Stimulus" check is actually an advance on a tax credit. EVERYONE will get it. What they deduct from the $1200 upon issuing these "One time payments" will be deducted from the tax credit you will receive when you file your 2020 taxes. So if you get zero, you will get a $1200 per person and $500 per child tax credit when you file this year.

The "Stimulus" check is actually an advance on a tax credit. EVERYONE will get it. What they deduct from the $1200 upon issuing these "One time payments" will be deducted from the tax credit you will receive when you file your 2020 taxes. So if you get zero, you will get a $1200 per person and $500 per child tax credit when you file this year.
Good to know Bassbob. In reality, it's our tax money anyways, it's not like this is coming out of the pockets of those in Washington.

OK, here's mine:
Pay to the bearer: Annihilator (Series Model 101)
Amount: Zero and 00/100 ----------- Dollars |$0.00|
Memo: Donation to πŸ€– .......................... Signed: BET7
Look into my eye.........
1585611451592.gif

I'm kind of in the same boat. Not expecting anything.

Back