testtest

Strategy, Tactics, and Lifestyle Logistics

somorris

Custom
Founding Member
Good article, Michael, thanks. Tatiana taught a class at our local range a few years ago. I was not aware she was a single mom.

Bassbob

Professional
I agree with the gist of the article, but I have a little problem understanding the point of the OC spray. If I am in a life threatening confrontation I'm in a life threatening confrontation. If I'm not, I'm not. In either situation mace or pepper spray is not an option I'm interested in. I suppose the argument could be made that it's a good option for women, but I would argue that it's really only a good idea if the woman is adverse to firearms. Any time a man attacks a woman it is a life threatening confrontation and should be treated as such. In my opinion anyway.

Jarovan

Alpha
I do agree with you, it's truly an outstanding article! Maintaining our mental strength and spiritual health is one of the main requirements in our modern life, if not the main one. Many people all over the world are facing huge problems in this regard. I think it's great such forums do exist. We can help each other in this aspect. Today I am going to help everyone who needs it as well. At least, make such an attempt... I have found this amazing source https://yogapractice.com/yoga/luxury-yoga-retreats-in-costa-rica yesterday, and I am not able to resist sharing it with you. I am sure you will find many things about yoga you haven't known before. Have a nice time!