testtest

Streamlights P365 TLR-6 is a Godsend for Concealed Carriers

Just pulled the Veridian red laser off my Hellcat and installed a new in box TLR6. I found it on EBay for $75. Works perfect, looks great. Now the holster search begins. (again)

Attachments

• 20220731_223105.jpg
    20220731_223105.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 82
I think the TLR-6 is just a light. I personally find lasers useless for a defensive tool but lights are a double positive for target identification and distraction.
They are available with or without a red laser. I assumed since K14WTF was replacing a red laser with it, he opted for the model with the light and laser.

Indoors, as in a home defense situation, lasers are fine and actually useful if you were to find yourself in a situation where proper sight alignment was either impossible or you just didn't have time. They are useless if you try to zero them at 50 yards. I have a Viridian HS-1 on 5.56 pistol, along with a Romeo 5 and flip ups. The Romeo and the flip ups are zero'ed at 50 yards. The laser is zero'ed at 10 yards.

What was the issue with Viridian, if there was one? I’m just curious.
No issue, just wanted a light. The TLR-6 has both light and laser. sorry for the long response time. I have a new in box Veridian red for Hellcat, if your interested.

They are available with or without a red laser. I assumed since K14WTF was replacing a red laser with it, he opted for the model with the light and laser.

Indoors, as in a home defense situation, lasers are fine and actually useful if you were to find yourself in a situation where proper sight alignment was either impossible or you just didn't have time. They are useless if you try to zero them at 50 yards. I have a Viridian HS-1 on 5.56 pistol, along with a Romeo 5 and flip ups. The Romeo and the flip ups are zero'ed at 50 yards. The laser is zero'ed at 10 yards.
The TLR-6 light/laser combo is gun model dependent. Some have the laser some don't. I have the laser and light enabled but the laser hits the top of my sights at 21 feet. The distance from my bedroom door to the choke point of no return.

Back