testtest

Stuck Equipment

He does this for fun. If you have ever gotten stuck in the mud you know how much this sucks.
Yeah, I started watching him after he helped our guy at Cerro Gordo get all that concrete up the hill. He likes seeing himself on camera just a bit too much for my taste so I don't wanna like him but I respect the will and teamwork he has to get sh!t done! This job was impressively stuck. Big toys used very well and I'll bet the owner doesn't let it get away from him next time! :D

The family was watching one of those "wrecker" shows where it was wet and/or icey where an excavator was turned over and off the road down a hill. I told my wife what I would do too get it over and up on the road. Watching these people try different ways unsuccessfully they finally did what I mention too my wife and it was back over and up on the road. I've been stuck in many of equipment that has had either a bucket, blade, arm or articulates and find a way to "worm, claw or push" my way out. It's interesting watching other peoples take on how too "get the job done". It helps?

I would like to give a small amount of information to anyone who might be using cable to pull a stuck vehicle . Wrap that cable with a log chain even if it is a small log chain . By doing so , if the cable snaps , the chain acts as a dead weight and the cable will just drop instead of flying around at great speed and cutting in two anything it contacts.

The family was watching one of those "wrecker" shows where it was wet and/or icey where an excavator was turned over and off the road down a hill. I told my wife what I would do too get it over and up on the road. Watching these people try different ways unsuccessfully they finally did what I mention too my wife and it was back over and up on the road. I've been stuck in many of equipment that has had either a bucket, blade, arm or articulates and find a way to "worm, claw or push" my way out. It's interesting watching other peoples take on how too "get the job done". It helps?

My job for nearly the last decade has been 90% me on a trackhoe, backhoe or mini excavator. I've gotten myself into and out of some hairy spots for sure.

Back