testtest

student loan forgiveness shut down

Not everyone is prepared for college right out of high school, if ever. A stint in the military can prepare a young person for life andhelp them find direction for the future. And if they decide on college or trade school, it is paid for. When we hand them everything, how are they going to deal with adversity and obligations later in life? And at what point do you learn to honor your commitments?

It's interesting to hear your perspective on student loan forgiveness. As a parent, you made the responsible choice of paying for your children's education without relying on loans. It's understandable that you question the idea of loan forgiveness, as it might seem unfair to those who had to work hard to pay off their own debts. It's a complex issue with valid arguments on both sides. When it comes to financial matters, it's always helpful to seek advice from professionals like a Mortgage Broker in Hornsea to gain a broader understanding of the topic.
No thanks. You signed by the big X, you received the funds, you and you alone are responsible for repayment. Not I. Now, that's "fairness" for both sides.

i guess that "JuneGraves" person got banned, cuz i tried looking up "Hornsea", and all i can find is a town in the U.K...????

if so, what does she know about anything financial in the states..??

otherwise, what else can a "Hornsea" be..??

that's what i wanted to ask her.

and yes, parents we made that choice to get loans, but we had to pay them back, each and every one of them too, otherwise, default and ruin your credit for like 7 to 10 years.

even young adults, getting loans, once you sign on that bottom line, you are responsible, not me and my SS money and small pension/investments monies.

I used the GI bill while on active duty. If I remember all I paid for was the books. It was a great deal. It did take me longer to complete because at the time I was in security police and had to work around shifts and others who also wanted to go to school.

i guess that "JuneGraves" person got banned, cuz i tried looking up "Hornsea", and all i can find is a town in the U.K...????

if so, what does she know about anything financial in the states..??

otherwise, what else can a "Hornsea" be..??

that's what i wanted to ask her.

and yes, parents we made that choice to get loans, but we had to pay them back, each and every one of them too, otherwise, default and ruin your credit for like 7 to 10 years.

even young adults, getting loans, once you sign on that bottom line, you are responsible, not me and my SS money and small pension/investments monies.
Hornsea is a village on the east coast of England. The best fish and chips in England there.

Back