testtest

such a meanie

Old_Me

Ronin
1713541062075.png

Back in the day when manual transmissions were more popular, I would pull up to a red light and glance over to the other cars, if I noticed one drifting back a bit, I would put my car in reverse and slowly back up……you would laugh your butt off when you see the other car repeatedly stomp on his brakes cause he thought he was drifting back…..I was such an azz then….

Back in the day when manual transmissions were more popular, I would pull up to a red light and glance over to the other cars, if I noticed one drifting back a bit, I would put my car in reverse and slowly back up……you would laugh your butt off when you see the other car repeatedly stomp on his brakes cause he thought he was drifting back…..I was such an azz then….
i, to this day do something similar.

when i am parked at the bank, or a store, nose in, and a car pulls up along side of me, i slowly back out. i have seen the driver scared that they were still pulling forward.

i, to this day do something similar.

when i am parked at the bank, or a store, nose in, and a car pulls up along side of me, i slowly back out. i have seen the driver scared that they were still pulling forward.
Heck, at a red light now and then when someone beside me starts creeping and I just catch it out of the corner of my eye, my foot tries to ram the brake pedal through the floor. 😂😂

Heck, at a red light now and then when someone beside me starts creeping and I just catch it out of the corner of my eye, my foot tries to ram the brake pedal through the floor. 😂😂
i "learnt" my azzery when i was a trucker.

i'd be at the fuel island, getting ready to leave. i'd push in the brake buttons (valves) and a truck next to me, would be pulling out. that made me think i was rolling back, which is a huge NO-NO in trucks.

for the past nearly 50 years now?

i been passing on that fun to others.

it's way different sitting in my car, being at "eye level" to the person next to me, to see thier faces in horror.

Back