testtest

Suicide is NOT a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems I really triggered the little joker. He got swamped over the past 24 hours. He made some fake accounts to try to look like he has support, but that failed. His last fake account was Tactical-review-owner. He then went on my official twitter page and started crap posting. I reported the account and twitter had it suspended in like 5 minutes. That's the second time there's been a fake TR twitter page, both got shut down fast. When sad little troll even registered the domain tactical-review.com and pointed that to GVA. My domain is tactical-reviews.com

Some people really need to get a life.

Yeah, threats of suicide are NO joking matter. It's deadly serious and has nothing to do with 'Epstein Didn't Kill Himself' or "I have information that will lead to the arrest of the Clintons" memes. Good on you TR for helping vets in crisis!! I live near Marion Indiana which has a VA hospital and I tell guys I know that are vets to attend the annual Stand Down and connect with all sorts of resources.

I tell guys I know that are vets to attend the annual Stand Down and connect with all sorts of resources.
This is the sort of thing our vets need, public support. As a nation, we teach them to survive and to kill on a battlefield. When done they get tossed back into the public with no training. In my psychology class, we were talking about PTSD and ways to treat it. Very interesting.

PTSD can come from all sorts of events. That’s how people end up questioning their value.

I will say again. If you have events in your past that continue to cause pain and suffering of any kind, look into EMDR therapy. If you know someone struggling, please mention it. It has been a lifesaver, literally, for my family. We are not vets, but my wife and I have been through a lot. It works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back