testtest

Super Bowl

For the first time ever in 50 years Obiden and I agree on something! There is not enough chips in those bags!

Attachments

• 3fpwya.jpg
    3fpwya.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 22
Hi,

I was invited to the kids' house for the game, eats, and got to hang out with the grandkids. So, yeah, I watched it. Please don't hate me. We were thinking of playing the "Swifty Shot" game but glad I didn't. I would have a bit of a hangover this morning.

Even though the score was close it was an ugly and boring game except for a few plays. I guess not having a dog in the fight made the game ho-hum for me. But I had a blast playing with the grandkids. ;)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Hi,

I was invited to the kids' house for the game, eats, and got to hang out with the grandkids. So, yeah, I watched it. Please don't hate me. We were thinking of playing the "Swifty Shot" game but glad I didn't. I would have a bit of a hangover this morning.

Even though the score was close it was an ugly and boring game except for a few plays. I guess not having a dog in the fight made the game ho-hum for me. But I had a blast playing with the grandkids. ;)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
Cliff, anyone who hates on you for watching the Super Bowl is a D-bag. I didn't watch it. I don't care about it and haven't for a very long time. But I would never give anyone any crap for watching it.

Old_Me said: "first, what would your wife say if "Tay-Tay", was hanging all over you..??"

Well Old_Me, the first thing is she would not be calling TayTay ... TayTay! Neither would she call the police to report a "domestic problem" ... but might possibly call to report report a 'body found'.

But you are absolutely right when you say "sometimes, the juice isn't worth the squeeze." OH yeh! jj

Back