testtest

Suppressor Question

PepperGuy

Elite
Founding Member
Today I purchased one of the new G44's and I'm really thinking of take the plunge and starting the process of adding a suppressor. This is something I have no experience with. I'm somewhat familiar with the process of purchasing, however I have no idea on how to choose the proper suppressor. Any tips would be helpful. Thanks

Today I purchased one of the new G44's and I'm really thinking of take the plunge and starting the process of adding a suppressor. This is something I have no experience with. I'm somewhat familiar with the process of purchasing, however I have no idea on how to choose the proper suppressor. Any tips would be helpful. Thanks
I would reccomend you look at Elite Irons Black Reign. This will be compatible with 45>. It has changeable pistons and they provide excellent service.
I recently was allowed to pick up a gemtech and I have been woefully disappointed.

After the first outing the coating started coming off the baffles. And it is not very quiet. I only purchased it because the tax stamp was paid for by the seller...with good reason.

Elites products sound as quiet as many others do wet, or quieter without being wet.

As for the Gemtech (lunar 45)i think im stuck with it. Now that S&W owns them you have to go through the automated hoops and what not. Off loading it after over a year of waiting just doesnt seem like a viable option, not to mention the paperwork and all of the accessories.

I would go with a can that you can (no pun intended) disassemble for cleaning & maintenance vs. a sealed unit.

Lots of options out there at various price points.

Waiting time for processing is ~11 months. Patience is a virtue.

Back