testtest

Surviving Incoming Fire Drill

I've been watching Pike's videos on the site for a while and really enjoy them. He does a really good job of giving you tips on drills that will really up your skills, but usually only require a box or two of ammo (or less) and not a ton of time. I wish I had the time and budget to spend hours and days on the range perfecting a skill, but I don't.

Running these kinds of drills can be fun and beneficial if you have the time and the money, regularly carry a rifle and are routinely subject to incoming fire, but let's be realistic! Unless you live in Irag or someplace similar, this kind of training has little practical application for those of us living here in America. TAL would be better served if they put more emphasis on training for those life or death situations we are more apt to encounter here in the USA.

Running these kinds of drills can be fun and beneficial if you have the time and the money, regularly carry a rifle and are routinely subject to incoming fire, but let's be realistic! Unless you live in Irag or someplace similar, this kind of training has little practical application for those of us living here in America. TAL would be better served if they put more emphasis on training for those life or death situations we are more apt to encounter here in the USA.
Isn’t it said it’s better to train for it and not need it then to need it and not have trained for it?

Back