testtest

Tac-Sol Barrels

I have been toying with the idea of getting a Mark IV/V with a long barrel, then getting a form 1 to make my own integrally suppressed version of an amphibian without the $2k pricetag.

Im thinking the barrel could be machined into a monocore then just add clamshells and the outer sleeve that threads on. Or a standard barrel thats threaded. But the monocore seems more appealing.
Then throw a Meprolight lowprofile bullseye sight on it, maybe a light & laser for giggles.

Last edited:
I have been toying with the idea of getting a Mark IV/V with a long barrel, then getting a form 1 to make my own integrally suppressed version of an amphibian without the $2k pricetag.

Im thinking the barrel could be machined into a monocore then just add clamshells and the outer sleeve that threads on. Or a standard barrel thats threaded. But the monocore seems more appealing.
Then throw a Meprolight lowprofile bullseye sight on it, maybe a light & laser for giggles.
That would be a sweet piece!

Silencer shop has the suppressed barrels for the mark series for around $600 last time I checked.

I just ordered a Tac-sol Ridge Lite barrel for my SW22 Victory and I cannot find any video reviews on YouTube and only one written review for this barrel pistol combo and it wasn't very informative.

Does anybody here have experience with Tac-Sol Barrels?

Are they worth the money?View attachment 2279
That's a nice looking barrel. Ask .22 Plinkster on YouTube he would know about they anything .22 LR rimfire he knows a lot and is an expert on the subject of everything .22 LR. I wish Springfield would make a xdm full-size training version of a .22 pistol like the Ruger and Taurus have done

That's a nice looking barrel. Ask .22 Plinkster on YouTube he would know about they anything .22 LR rimfire he knows a lot and is an expert on the subject of everything .22 LR. I wish Springfield would make a xdm full-size training version of a .22 pistol like the Ruger and Taurus have done
I watch .22plinksters channel a lot. He is an amazingly talented shooter

Last edited:

I have the Meprolight Bullseye on my Glock 30 and love it.

Back