testtest

Talk about a Red Flag…

Side note: Almost all bottles, rgardless of size or product, come from China.
Italy and Mexico were the top 2 producers of quality glass bottles, but China took over.

booze, tea, soda, water, household goods, most of the glass and for that matter plastic bottles are from China.

we support the CCP daily in a million ways and million products.

citizens are the only ones that would be able to stand up and say enough is enough, but most love their Walmart, and the likes too much

Last edited by a moderator:
Side note: Almost all bottles, rgardless of size or product, come from China.
Italy and Mexico were the top 2 producers of quality glass bottles, but China took over.

booze, tea, soda, water, household goods, most of the glass and for that matter plastic bottles are from China.

we support the CCP daily in a million ways and million products.

citizens are the only ones that would be able to stand up and say enough is enough, but most love their Walmart, and the likes too much
It can't all be avoided, and yep, most clothing comes from there, VN, and additional foreign countries also. I try my darnedest to avoid buying them, but can't walk around bucka$$ naked. As an individual, my small contribution is to not vote for anyone on the opposite side of the aisle, and that includes any from this side also, if they portray anti-US tendencies.

Back