testtest

TAL's Latest Issue No. 6

SinisterKid76

Operator
Just received my issue in the mail today and noticed something on it that was not on the first five.
A $8.99 price tag.
Wonder if we will start seeing these on the magazine racks?
Interesting... šŸ¤”

Attachments

• 20220604_202429.jpg
    20220604_202429.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 84
Have you guys priced magazines lately. $8.99 isn't all that bad when compared to other narrowly taylored magazines. For example Bass Player Magazine will cost you about $4.50/issue if you pay for a year subscription.
With my 2 year subscription to Recoil, they are about $7.50 an issue and they are packed with all sorts of information.
$8.99 wouldn't be a deal breaker for me but considering the amount of content and the fact you can preview it all here or the website, they could lower that price point a little, in my opinion.
Regardless I do hope they continue to put them out. A lot of good stuff in them.

With my 2 year subscription to Recoil, they are about $7.50 an issue and they are packed with all sorts of information.
$8.99 wouldn't be a deal breaker for me but considering the amount of content and the fact you can preview it all here or the website, they could lower that price point a little, in my opinion.
Regardless I do hope they continue to put them out. A lot of good stuff in them.

I just assume the $8.99 off the rack price is meant for the general public and not really for people on this forum.

Back