testtest

Tannerite is not to be fooled with.. one lucky soul

KillerFord1977

SAINT
Founding Member
This “social media gun influencer” found out the hard way about tannerite.
- it goes BOOM
- it needs to be far away
- shrapnel is real

All 3 happened to him and he took a shrapnel to the left eye area, then out the back side of his head.. 1/2” over and he’d be dead….

As a side note, he also set off all the airbags in his truck( see last pic)

Keep it clean, but I will say Darwin Award was almost what he got in return

FAB55336-CB9B-46D4-A7FC-913E19D36016.jpeg
DD576998-532C-4D22-9D2B-AE4097B74ED4.jpeg
8D356D65-7428-4610-9F60-D3280E4CD95F.jpeg
019334FD-84D9-4741-9911-0AA96C6583E6.jpeg
3D361CAD-177D-49A1-B656-EDF2617062B5.jpeg
DAFE14DE-6F75-4EE0-92C8-77831BD9178B.jpeg

The outdoor range I’ve shot at many times sells Tannerite and I remember being there one day when someone bought some and the range officer didn’t monitor him and he set it up and exploded it at 50 yards from the building. That particular day I wasn’t shooting and was in the store, the explosion shook the building and knocked guns off the walls.
The owner was furious, he sent the range officer home for day and told the shooter to leave. Everyone that buys it is told no less than 100 yards from the building and they need to tell the RO what he is doing so an announcement can be made over the loudspeakers so people can move away from the firing line if they want to. Purchasers must also sign a waiver so if they take it home and destroy property or hurt someone or themselves the range cannot be held liable.

It looks like it paid too be cool ;) :cool: :cool: :cool: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . I do have some tanerite, but haven't shot any yet. I would never plan on shooting something closer than 200 yards that I don't know anything about. Was that just 1 or more than 1 container that was shot? Apparently explosive, but not combustible. Why the flame in the background?

It looks like it paid too be cool ;) :cool: :cool: :cool: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . I do have some tanerite, but haven't shot any yet. I would never plan on shooting something closer than 200 yards that I don't know anything about. Was that just 1 or more than 1 container that was shot? Apparently explosive, but not combustible. Why the flame in the background?
It goes up with a bang, including a flame from the chemical reaction.

Takes a direct hit to set off the chem reaction… son shot and grazed it apparently. It fell off the cardboard box we had it on. Let it sit for about 5 hrs then walked over.. “just a flesh wound” 😳😳🤯🤯😱
Set it back up and Shot it again.
it went Boom !

B4D2CB19-EB99-41D9-B462-656EF72D4267.jpeg

This “social media gun influencer” found out the hard way about tannerite.
- it goes BOOM
- it needs to be far away
- shrapnel is real

All 3 happened to him and he took a shrapnel to the left eye area, then out the back side of his head.. 1/2” over and he’d be dead….

As a side note, he also set off all the airbags in his truck( see last pic)

Keep it clean, but I will say Darwin Award was almost what he got in return

View attachment 39030View attachment 39031View attachment 39032View attachment 39033View attachment 39034View attachment 39035
So, on the final bit, saying how the doctor treated the air bubble in the wound track.

I believe he had, literally, a brain fart.

Last edited:
I've shot it a couple times. Always from a long ways off and from behind some sort of cover. Around here these rednecks like to shoot it about 10 or 11 PM. Which makes me really angry.

I shoot 1/2lb cans of tannerite at 50yds at my club as we are allowed to do as long as the target is back up against the berm. The club allows us to shoot and blow up vegetables but definitely no metal, glass or other hard items because of the risk of shrapnel or ricochet. Putting a 1/2lb container of tannerite inside a pumpkin and watching it vaporize truly is a work of art...😁👍

Just like firearms, tannerite must be used with proper safety and if used correctly it's a real blast...💥

My son, a wildland firefighter, has responded to several fires set by idiots using Tannerite in inappropriate places.
Tannerite does not have the ability to start a fire by itself as it does not cause a fireball explosion.

Tannerite creates a nonflammable water vapor explosion.

This screenshot was taken from the FAQs page on tannerites website for a question asking if tannerite can start a fire.

Screenshot_20230426_112247_Firefox.jpg

Below is a link to the webpage for further reference.

Last edited:
Back