testtest

Target..........Texas

1589146687464.png

My opinion, you just can’t blame the anti gunners all the time, your so called 2nd amendment supporters need to get some of the blame, most of these so called supporters are fake, they elect the anti gun politicians just as much and the anti gunners do. It‘s a vicious circle anymore.

As a native Native Texan, I would hope this would not happen. Guns were a big part of my life growing up there.

My opinion, you just can’t blame the anti gunners all the time, your so called 2nd amendment supporters need to get some of the blame, most of these so called supporters are fake, they elect the anti gun politicians just as much and the anti gunners do. It‘s a vicious circle anymore.
Definitely truth to you're statement.

There's a lot of Fudd's out there who would be happy with just keeping shotguns & bolt guns and banning or restricting whats not directly for hunting.

Last edited:
When they use bolt guns in the military then would that be banned also? They use shotguns and pistols of the semi-auto versions! They also used flint rock and percussion caps, so everything would be technically all military guns!

When they use bolt guns in the military then would that be banned also? They use shotguns and pistols of the semi-auto versions! They also used flint rock and percussion caps, so everything would be technically all military guns!
That’s just it, they just pick and choose and in this case they want to say we can have a flintlock. Absolutely the military uses bolt actions and shotguns. We are “supposed” to be able to keep up with the military or the times however you want to look at it. They, as you know want to control our freedom of speech and what we can have to defend ourselves. https://constitutioncenter.org/interactive-constitution/interpretation/amendment-ii/interps/99

I wonder how many sellouts there will be? Time too hang them high from a tall tree! The amount of guns loss due too boating accidents will increase!

Lots of folks from democrat states have moved to Texas and want gun control in their new state home like they had where they came from. Texas is trying to go blue due to urban population increases. Just look at butt head O‘Rouke. He is a Texan and wants massive gun control. Tons of folks voted for him for Senate. He almost won the seat too. Thank god he didnt !!

Last edited:
Lots of folks from democrat states have moved to Texas and want gun control in their new state home like they had where they came from. Texas is trying to go blue due to urban population increases. Just look at butt head O‘Rouke. He is a Texan and wants massive gun control. Tons of folks votes for him for Senate. He almost won the seat too. Thank god he didnt !!
I’ve heard/read the same thing. The Californians and NYers coming to the Red states and wanting to bring their beliefs with them.

Back