testtest

Taurus GX4 recall

I don't own a Taurus firearm, just don't like them
i had 2..

1) G-3

2) revolver, 856 Ultra-Lite 38 special..

the G-3 i dumped in favor of my Hellcat, especially after watching that video of a Taurus firing, by just being shaken.

the 856 i dumped due to extreme vibration when shooting. worst 38 special i could have ever owned

my Ruger GP 100 2.5" 357 is way better

i don't "see" me buying another Taurus anymore as well.

I don't own a Taurus firearm, just don't like them
i had 2..

1) G-3

2) revolver, 856 Ultra-Lite 38 special..

the G-3 i dumped in favor of my Hellcat, especially after watching that video of a Taurus firing, by just being shaken.

the 856 i dumped due to extreme vibration when shooting. worst 38 special i could have ever owned

my Ruger GP 100 2.5" 357 is way better

i don't "see" me buying another Taurus anymore as well.
That's weird, my Raging Hunter is flawless, expensive to shoot, but fun!

I have a great revolver, but I would never buy one of their semi autos.
Yea, hard pass on there semi autos, but I did have a Taurus 945 when I worked at my sheriff dept, bought it off a deputy, flawless pistol.
LastTaurus1%20020.JPG

That's weird, my Raging Hunter is flawless, expensive to shoot, but fun!
maybe had i bought a "heavier" gun, i'd not be of the, "i will not buy another Taurus brand", crowd.

to me, first impressions mean a lot, can't perform or vibrate the life blood outta me, no more brand for me.

which is why i'd NEVER buy a Mitsubishi pick up or SUV, or even thier cars.

back in my wrench turning days, i had a gal customer that was the newspaper delivery person, she had a new Mighty Max Mitsu pickup, and man, it was like a Fred Flintstone car........NO suspension (or it felt like it) whatsoever, and a very rock hard bench seat.

their engines suck too, either oil leaks or early onset oil burning....

working on those POS's, made me not to ever want one.

so, if that first impression sucks..??

then the brand would be better fitting in the trash heap.

too bad, that concept, does not apply to some of my inlaws......

I had a Taurus PT908 compact, the gun didn't shoot accurate and had ejection and feeding issues, total POS. Sold it for a Glock 17 and never looked back. No more Taurus guns in my future.

Back