testtest

Taurus Revolvers......

I have a 44 standard 44 magnum 6.5" barrel. It's been outstanding. Super accurate and well made. Pretty much the cheap twin of a smith&wesson 629. They were partners from 1970-1977.
image.jpeg

I have a Tracker in 17HMR and the Judge. No problems with them. I bought my son for his 21st birthday a 38 SPL in burnt bronze he loves it and a G2c and my mother and I bought my dad a Raging Hunter for Christmas he loves it. He had a 357 mag for well over 20 years and had no problems with it. I like them, not at the top of my list but not at the bottom. The Raging Hunter is on my list.

I have a 44 standard 44 magnum 6.5" barrel. It's been outstanding. Super accurate and well made. Pretty much the cheap twin of a smith&wesson 629. They were partners from 1970-1977. View attachment 6291
Mine looks like this except blued, 2” longer and with 4 holes on each side of the end of the barrel. I got a pic on my computer somewhere. When I find it I’ll post it.

Last edited:
My old man has a Taurus .357 magnum, can't remember the model, but he will unequivocally state it's the best revolver he's ever owned. This is coming from the same guy who owns a Colt Python .357 also and he swears the Taurus is more accurate...lol

Reason I asked, I may have a chance of getting the Tracker in .44 mag in stainless, never owned a Taurus revolver.
Get it you will like it at least. They are still in business so they must be doing something right. They may not be the best but they get the job done.

Back