testtest

Tax Free Holiday in Georgia.

Interesting, And another Georgia benefit, i believe Georgia colleges are free to residents. No idea how they pay for that, heck here in Michigan, also known as the pot hole peninsula, we cannot even fix the roads.

Interesting, And another Georgia benefit, i believe Georgia colleges are free to residents. No idea how they pay for that, heck here in Michigan, also known as the pot hole peninsula, we cannot even fix the roads.
I dont think the colleges are free, but my guess is the tuition is less for in state residents vs out of state folks going to GA schools

When we lived in Georgia the actually used the Lottery to pay for it! As best I remember any kid with a B average in high school got a free education if they wanted it at Georgia State colleges. Didn’t matter what the parents financial status was-kids from the poorest family could still get a quality education. I thought it was great. When the Lottery first came out a number of states claimed it was “for education” but Georgia was the only I know of that actually did it.

Back