testtest

Taylor’s & Co. TC9 Cattleman: A Timeless, Modern 9mm

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
Taylor’s & Co. announced the availability of a new revolver inspired by the iconic 1873 Colt Cattleman. But this replica is done with a twist: it’s a 9mm six-shooter.

TC9-01-1.jpg

If you prefer a DA...

Rock Island Armory AL9.0 9mm Revolver

9231B_AL9.0-REVOLVER-9MM_right.png

Taylor’s & Co. announced the availability of a new revolver inspired by the iconic 1873 Colt Cattleman. But this replica is done with a twist: it’s a 9mm six-shooter.

TC9-01-1.jpg

Well he'll ain't that a horse of a different color. This could change everything. Here I have been debating keeping a 9mm but maybe selling the P365 possibly buying a Hi Power detective version. Or dropping the 9mm entirely ,selling off the one handgun I own in it, and buying the new Beretta Cheetah to serve as a higher capacity pistol with rail and optics ready, which is the only reason I bought the P365 in the first place.

This might might actually be interesting enough to stay with the 9×19. Dang... this gives me a headache lol.

Well he'll ain't that a horse of a different color. This could change everything. Here I have been debating keeping a 9mm but maybe selling the P365 possibly buying a Hi Power detective version. Or dropping the 9mm entirely ,selling off the one handgun I own in it, and buying the new Beretta Cheetah to serve as a higher capacity pistol with rail and optics ready, which is the only reason I bought the P365 in the first place.

This might might actually be interesting enough to stay with the 9×19. Dang... this gives me a headache lol.
I understand your conundrum, when I got rid of my 9mm Mod2 and 9mm ammunition it was an easy decision. That being said when I retired the S&W 38Sp I inherited from my dad…..
40D833DF-6102-400F-8C6E-D5545C9E562B.jpeg

I had ammunition left over, the fix was to get another revolver.
Problem solved.
435EBC06-7422-47D2-9A54-24ACE83ABC43.jpeg

Edit……
Even though the S&W is retired due to stress cracks found in the frame I’ll never get rid of it.

I understand your conundrum, when I got rid of my 9mm Mod2 and 9mm ammunition it was an easy decision. That being said when I retired the S&W 38Sp I inherited from my dad…..
View attachment 35853
I had ammunition left over, the fix was to get another revolver.
Problem solved.
View attachment 35854
Edit……
Even though the S&W is retired due to stress cracks found in the frame I’ll never get rid of it.

Some reasons for keeping something are more important than others. Yours are one of the most important...

The more I look at it the more I am liking the RI revolver too
I have the RI DA 9mm revolver, and like it. It uses moon clips, that are easy to get.

The size is basically a K-frame S&W.

They make a .22lr & .22 mag in the same. Also, they have these in SS.

BTW - The RI line of "AL model" revolvers are made in the Czech Republic vs. their others made in the Philippines.
The Czechs make some pretty nice stuff. That bass over there on the left was made in the Czech Republic by a company that has been producing stringed instruments since the 1500s. On license from Stuart Spector out of Woodstock NY. Stuart recently sold the brand to a mega conglomorate called Korg. I will never buy another.
That said, this bass is top shelf. Immediately upon receipt it took over the number one spot in my collection, over some very nice basses, including a flawless, stock 1974 Rickenbacker 4001 which was my number one for over 20 years prior.

Back