testtest

Technical difficulties regarding contacting Springfield Armory

Mike H.

Editor, The Armory Life
Staff member
Hello, all. I reached out regarding the issues on contacting Springfield Armory and received the following statement:

"Thanks for reaching out. We are currently experiencing technical difficulties and our phones and servers are down. We are working on getting them back up and running but do not have a timeframe. We appreciate your patience."

We'll advise when we hear anything more on this.

Hello, all. I was just told that customer service is back up and running, so you should be able to reach out to them now if you need them.

SALES@SPRINGFIELD-ARMORY.COM
420 WEST MAIN STREET
GENESEO, ILLINOIS 61254
Thx, I’ll try again. I’m in the market for a Hellcat and 911, but can’t find a vendor that carries both and none want to order the models I want cuz they don’t carry them. I’m a resident of AZ

Thx, I’ll try again. I’m in the market for a Hellcat and 911, but can’t find a vendor that carries both and none want to order the models I want cuz they don’t carry them. I’m a resident of AZ
Hey I may be able to help with that in regards to finding a dealer. I was born and raised in Tucson and know a few dealers in Phoenix. Pm me and I can help you find one.

Hello, all. I was just told that customer service is back up and running, so you should be able to reach out to them now if you need them.

SALES@SPRINGFIELD-ARMORY.COM
420 WEST MAIN STREET
GENESEO, ILLINOIS 61254
Mike, question, with this happening, will this in any way effect any guns that were registered for the warranty over the past years? Just wondering on this.

Mike, question, with this happening, will this in any way effect any guns that were registered for the warranty over the past years? Just wondering on this.
Good question Anni, I was thinking the same thing. If they had to restore from a back up, how far in the past was the backup that was used? Example: if it was a monthly backup, anything registered the month of March, may be lost after the February restore was completed.

Back