testtest

Technical difficulties regarding contacting Springfield Armory

Wow, I missed all the fun… the SECOND week of April I had to contact SA to send my Range Officer in for warranty work. Called them, arranged the repair, got email confirmations and they turned it around in a week. Whew! So yes, the system is back up and tested, lol.

Still want to know why they discontinued the Range Officer line… 😒

Wow, I missed all the fun… the SECOND week of April I had to contact SA to send my Range Officer in for warranty work. Called them, arranged the repair, got email confirmations and they turned it around in a week. Whew! So yes, the system is back up and tested, lol.

Still want to know why they discontinued the Range Officer line… 😒
They have a RO Elite 10mm now. Wondering if they’re going to roll out some RO Elite in 9 at some point.

They have a RO Elite 10mm now. Wondering if they’re going to roll out some RO Elite in 9 at some point.
Yeah, saw that. I went to the list of current 1911s and it’s really cut down so they must be coming out with a line of new designs/versions. Eventually. My P9131L along with the rest of the RO line are now in the site’s Discontinued list. Glad I was able to snag one last November, as my first handgun I love everything about it, sad to see it go.

Yeah, saw that. I went to the list of current 1911s and it’s really cut down so they must be coming out with a line of new designs/versions. Eventually. My P9131L along with the rest of the RO line are now in the site’s Discontinued list. Glad I was able to snag one last November, as my first handgun I love everything about it, sad to see it go.
My guess there may be different models of the Ronin in the future.

Back