testtest

Terrible News

N

nmedge

The LGS owner called me last night says he has awful news, he did. The kid that that used to work with us- a 27 year old ex Navy Corpsman committed suicide. I'm still in shock! He finally got a great job at the air base clinic here and seemed to be happy. His wife is active duty and there is the problem. I knew there was issues at times with them, meaning her. She was a hard one to live with. I thought those issues were in the past, apparently not! I can't go into them here but my ex boss and myself will be going to the base this week to talk to someone there. From what we know we believe there needs to be an investigation. It is so sad that the only way a 27 year old could solve the problem was to shoot himself, i'm beyond words. I hope the peace Alex was looking for was worth it. I shall never get over this one, such a waste.

The fact that this person was banned after one post tells me everything I need to know about the post
and you might be wrong too. he had been here a very long time.

the o/p of this post was sick and tired of voting, (in another thread) as to him, it just wasn't worth it anymore, or things to that effect.

many here were busting his chops, for his decision to not vote anymore, even though he still should (vote).

others were supportive of his personal decision to stop voting.

this posting here (#1) was before that voting thread, and i think he was very despondent of the young man he knew and worked with, taking his life...

he took it hard, as he too is a vet, i just cannot say when he served.

he asked that his account be closed up.

the o/p of this post was sick and tired of voting, (in another thread) as to him, it just wasn't worth it anymore, or things to that effect.

many here were busting his chops, for his decision to not vote anymore, even though he still should (vote).

this posting here (#1) was before that voting thread, and i think he was very despondent of the young man he knew and worked with, taking his life...

Which is a shame because he is a good guy.

My bad thanks for clarifying that

Back