testtest

Texas Beware

Still can’t believe anyone would vote for Beto, amazing, especially in Texas after what he said, then backtracked it, right there it shows he can’t be trusted
Well, it’s ominous but I read a while back that TX was the number one destination for people fleeing California’s ever-rising cost of living… they have to get away from the liberal policies that skyrocket the cost of everything - but being unable to put two and two together, they take their same voting habits right along with them…
[smh].

Well, it’s ominous but I read a while back that TX was the number one destination for people fleeing California’s ever-rising cost of living… they have to get away from the liberal policies that skyrocket the cost of everything - but being unable to put two and two together, they take their same voting habits right along with them…
[smh].
Unfortunately that is true. I try to convince them to move to New York.

He's close enough to Mexico to throw his DA across the border and deny him reentry!
I thought that they did and they are not stopping anyone from reentering and he keeps coming back in.
Oops! I didn't say that.
Sorry!
1664938822860.gif

Back