testtest

Texas history

1658338849669.jpeg

but then you Texas members should already know this:

Funny story, when I lived in Texas I wanted to visit the (Alamo) I googled directions from where I lived and drove the two and half hours to where I was told it should be. Nothing??
I stopped for lunch and asked the waiter if he knew how to get to the (Alamo) he looked at me kind of strange and said it’s about 3 blocks up on the right, it was my turn to act surprised, I drove up the road and there it was!!!
I honestly thought I’d find it out in the middle of the desert not in the middle of the city of San Antonio. 🤦‍♂️😂😂😂

Funny story, when I lived in Texas I wanted to visit the (Alamo) I googled directions from where I lived and drove the two and half hours to where I was told it should be. Nothing??
I stopped for lunch and asked the waiter if he knew how to get to the (Alamo) he looked at me kind of strange and said it’s about 3 blocks up on the right, it was my turn to act surprised, I drove up the road and there it was!!!
I honestly thought I’d find it out in the middle of the desert not in the middle of the city of San Antonio. 🤦‍♂️😂😂😂
1658339476824.jpeg

Sadly I have been stuck at home for the past week or so with covid along with my wife and son. One of my wife's dingbat democrat friends from Cali, informed her that she 'could no longer fight the gun nuts from where she was, so she is moving to Texas to take up the fight.' I suggested that she recommend to her friend going door to door with a petition to abolish gun rights. I figured that should get rid of one anti 2A nut!!😁😂😂😂

I was in Texas in May. I wanted to see the Alamo. We called ahead ( you have to) and got tickets. When we got there it was A) in a shitty looking neighborhood and B) $25 to park. So I didn't go to the Alamo. We drove around it. They were apparently renovating it.

Back