testtest

Texas Park is rapidly becoming the modern day battle of san jacinto

Exactly, the red states have overwhelming of all resources.
Also Cheyenne Mountain Complex in CO

The only unknown factor is active military and how that will split ❓
IMO, I think the majority of active military of each branch will support the "We the People" states❓

Maybe this is part of: Trust the Plan❓
Only time will tell❓
Colorado is not a red state. And they won't be standing with Texas. Clearly.

Colorado is not a red state. And they won't be standing with Texas. Clearly.
Exactly solid blue however the white hat patriots control "Cheyenne Mountain Complex".
Isn't that the military complex HQ and able to withstand nuclear bomb ❓

Unfortunately, I live in the state with Lying Laura in the capital. The 1st governor to shut down all schools during the plandemic. Don't count on the home of Dorothy and Toto. I'm :mad: as :poop:.

as far as active duty in texas
thats a hard one to really define a clear answer

as a military person you are not bound to follow illegal or unlawful orders. for me i only saw this once in 22 years a full on rebuke of a leader and the xo invoking a power to remove said CO by his unlawful actions. IT WAS UGLY UGLY UGLY not as bad as the submarine movie with denzel. but still a tense period of time and even more tense when we returned to home port.

would the active duty leaders in Texas use the unlawful orders as a reason to deny following secretary Austin's orders to do something to texans , of which i have no idea what that would be? would they refuse to engage? that would be the smart call, but will high ranking officers risk a court martial or worse? good question....my guess is NO, since we are cluttered with diversity appointments (thanks clinton and obama)?

can the military take gov abbott? not without some very tense moments and possibly causalities of which neither side would really want . it would become a full on shiiit show post haste. i imagine the pile of bodies may be a hard pill for the rest of the world to swallow...biden has no idea and would say somethign stupid about beer or swimming.

would this spark ignite a full on civil war? i like to think not, but hey its 2024, and referencing a comedian, ( in the 80s ladies had a full bush area, the 90s, a landing strip, the 2000s, just bare place, 2024...they got penises ) , i tried to be non banned in my language.
there are hardcore people that are simply ready to start shooting, those are the ones we should be concerned about.

would they(military) try to support federal officers at the park, that is clearly TEXAS property and not the federal boundary zone?
again, that could be a deadly standoff and we could have the proverbial shot heard round the world incident.
would be it become a full on shiiiitt show right after? you bet

would the states supporting texas, really put people i harms way to defend texas? I seriously doubt a major movement of armed forces would occur, as they are all really bound to the U.S. , texas is not. despite the pundits, we can leave the united states, ....would that happen? doubtful, as the texas congress would have a hard time with the lack of backbone members. repubs still majority, but its slim and the speaker is rino. plus the modern day issues to resolve would almost guarantee 95% not to happen.

then would biden to try to recall all of us retired military? hmmm that would be a tough cookie.

but again...we are at a precipice that our country has not wandered into before.
you know mexico had a problem with non mexicans in mexico....it spurred the alamo, san jacinto etc. that was a full on game of massive death.

abbott, could ramp up and do a few more E.O.'s that are within his rights and would send biden into a full on panic

1. stop collecting any and all federal excise taxes on fuels, etc sold in Texas. write it in that we are under invasion and we shall not be paying any losses in future.
i am sure biden would sue, but ok.

2. STOP any and all federal transportation of illegals, criminal aliens, etc on any and all texas property. remember the border zone is claimed as federal....not the streets around these areas. same as entry to airports...we control the ground leading to them. texas also controls FUEL deliveries to all airports, so hmm fed planes no fuel. this would also include all military bases.

3. do not allow any federal agency or officers to use texas roads to get to border, or leave. yes they have a few federal highways but these can be controlled at exits.

4. arrest any and all federal officers at the border not complying with laws of texas or feds regarding migrants and illegal crossings, all illegal crossers go straight to jail, and deport in 48 hrs

biden would respond by stopping all federal highway road work in the state...GOOD or BAD it is what it is.

texas has options, 5k to 8 k ilegal crossing per day to be dispatched across our land is UNACCEPTABLE, as is paying mexico or others

we need stop allowing UN to fund the mass migrations as well through NGOs
texas can audit everyone of them in texas and do whats needed.

My thought was if obiden were to succeed in taking over the park from TX, surround the park perimeter at some distance outside the park with a double stack of shipping containers topped with razor wire. Fill the containers with the hundreds of tons of trash the illegals leave behind just in TX alone.

Last edited:
Biden can't Federalize the Texas State Guard.

They answer to the Governor of Texas alone
there is a weird caveat about how the guard is provisioned with federal funds and property, and they can be redirected
that's national guard, the state guard is also under the weird insurrection clause if you believe some sources and its like using a nuke option.. as it can suspend also having military playing police on its own citizens, posse comitatus i believe , around 1870s or later
again the state guard is at behest of governor and if feds declare that governor an insurrectionists it changes many things, as in court actions etc.. i do believe it would be the nail in the chest that is holding back ALLL HEEEELLLLLL breaking loose.
but last time it was used iirc was during think... for alabama and black students if my mind is correct
that resulted in a shiit show for everyone

Back