testtest

The .32 ACP: History & Performance

I’ve actually been considering picking up a .32 acp pistol simply because I can still easily find .32 acp ammo. The biggest thing that has stopped me is the poor selection of guns chambered in .32. I like the concept of the Kel-Tec P32, but just don’t think it would be much fun at the range. I think the P32 is a decent pocket pistol, but I already have a Ruger LCP II and a Springfield 911 in .380, and either of them would be better for the job. I like some of the vintage Euro guns in .32, and they are usually incredibly cheap, but I never like to purchase old guns online without getting to inspect them. I’d strongly consider the Beretta Tomcat, but I have never found one in stock in a store or online.

I’ve actually been considering picking up a .32 acp pistol simply because I can still easily find .32 acp ammo. The biggest thing that has stopped me is the poor selection of guns chambered in .32. I like the concept of the Kel-Tec P32, but just don’t think it would be much fun at the range. I think the P32 is a decent pocket pistol, but I already have a Ruger LCP II and a Springfield 911 in .380, and either of them would be better for the job. I like some of the vintage Euro guns in .32, and they are usually incredibly cheap, but I never like to purchase old guns online without getting to inspect them. I’d strongly consider the Beretta Tomcat, but I have never found one in stock in a store or online.

Look for a Beretta 81; a whole bunch got recently imported, some kind of Italian constabulary trade in...it's a 12 shot, doublestack, DA/SA with frame mounted safety (similar to a 84).

I love mine. It’s a little tack driver.

Back