testtest

The 9th Circuit Strikes Again

Hi,

You can bet the gov's security force is not restricted to 10 round magazines.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
we should at least be glad we are not living in Israel right now, where they are allowed to even buy guns, but only 1 box of 50 rounds of stinking ammo...

like WTF good is that, when you got like anywhere from 1 to 20 terrorists coming into your home, armed to the teeth.???

this country (USA) had better wake up that *stuff* CAN HAPPEN here are well, given we have open borders.....as it is now, it was reported that the "cartels" are here, and living large in Texas....

i say, have all the high capacity mags you want, load'em up, and hide them..........

Last edited by a moderator:
i would like to have a supressor for the 308 just becasue its loud scares the pigs
but cost is not worth the squeeze imo
10 rounds is alot of 45, but in no way should magazines be restricted to ten of less.
that being said a 30 round magazine in a handgun is stupid IMO
Guess it depends if a bunch of armed invaders just smashed through a gate or a wall and are killing everything they see.

then its all bets are off... hopefully we dont turn into a bengazi or isreal here at home.
i want a dillion mini gun with radar tracking and firing solutions :love:
Yeah, I want a water cooled Barrett mounted to the top of my truck, but I ain't gonna get one. I'll have to make do with Seven 17 round mags for HK, the TS-12 with 23 rds on board, the 1301 with 14 on board and unlimited 30 round P mags for the carbines. What I need is another arm or two.

I’ve seen LEO shoot. They need extended mags more often than not. Just sayin’.
you ain't joking...

i have been to the public range (i mentioned this a time or two), where the city cops of that area, often go there as well, to either qualify an officer, or for some "additional training" especially in the dark, with thier flashlights.

they (range management) make us wait, till they are done, that's a given....

there have been times, an officer is just qualifying (i imagine the normal time frame each year...??) and yes, i have seen the target(s), and heard the shots, while i was in a port not far from them......this is when we can enter the range, as it's only qualifying....

i have to say that too, they rapid fire, which we cannot do, or are not supposed to do (depending on RSO)...usually us CCW people can rapid fire, all others cannot.

so it " can be" the rapid firing, and the need for extra mags, over say, not hitting the target, precisely where it is supposed to be hit.???

Just wait until some dillweed uses a suppressor in a mass shooting and/or a full auto rated firearm. See where the class3 will be headed! Nothing grandfathered in and all will be taken like bump stocks. Yet, the powers the be think they know best!

Unless that Class 3 was stolen I don’t have any crime being traced back to any Class 3 license holder. So they’d have a hard time pushing that.
Now state level restrictions as the 9th Circus showed can be a go.

(We always called it the 9th Circus because they were their own show compared to the 7th and others that effected my job where I was)

Back